When designing your steel structure, you can nominate your preferred combination of sheeting profiles. The below sheeting profiles are available to choose from for wall cladding and roofing. Download the brochures for more information, or call our specialists on 1300 94 33 77.
- Traditional curved corrugated finish
- High tensile corrugated roofing and wall cladding
- Made from .42BMT and .47TCT COLORBOND® and ZINCALUME® steel
- Can be applied as 'Horro Corro' where the paneling is horizontal for a premium finish
> Download Corodek Brochure
- Trimclad is ideal for roofing and all cladding on commercial and industrial buildings, as well as roofing on garages
- High tensile steel roofing manufactured from .42BMT and .47TCT COLORBOND® and ZINCALUME® steel
- Also available as a wall cladding manufactured from .35mm BMT COLORBOND® and ZINCALUME® steel
> Download Trimclad Brochure
- Metroclad 850 is a low rib height, high tensile steel wall cladding
- Manufactured from .35BMT and .42TCT COLORBOND® and ZINCALUME® (AZ150 coating class) steel for long life
- Metroclad is ideal for wall cladding on rural, commercial and domestic sheds and garages
> Download Metroclad Brochure
How to Choose Your Colour Palette
If you are looking at COLORBOND® steel as your preferred material, you have over 20 colours to choose from. Visit the COLORBOND® Steel Range page to view the full palette, or get creative with our interactive Colour Selector Tools.
Note: BMT is the abbreviation for Base Metal Thickness. This is the measurement of the Steel Base before any metallic coating has been applied.