The most common applications include:
- Animal housing - It can be used for animal housing because they provide shelter from severe weather conditions and a safe place to raise young.
- Grain storage - Barns offer great ventilation that helps with humidity control. They also provide easy access to equipment and supplies.
- Machinery and equipment storage - The majority of barns include wide openings/doors that enable you to fit large machinery and equipment. They can have high ceilings, which allows you to raise your equipment higher for easier access.
- Feeding areas - Barns are good for animal feeding areas because they offer protection from the elements and predators.
American Barn Stables
An American barn stable is a functional and versatile building design which is a great option for providing shelter for horses and other farm animals. Typically an American barn features a gable roof on the central bay, a distinct raised drop, symmetrical awnings, and multiple roller doors providing ample access points.
Our American barn stables can be fully customised to include internal wall dividers, tack rooms for storing equipment, supplies, and hay/feed, as well as separate grooming areas. American barn stables from Wide Span Sheds are the perfect option for those who want extra protection from rain, snow, cold air, and predators.
American Barn Accessories
With our extensive range of optional extras, we can create the perfect American barn suited to your needs.
- Personal Access Doors (PA Doors)
- Roof Ventilation and insulation
- Motorised Roller Doors
- Steel Sliding Doors
- Fibreglass Skylight Roof Sheets
- Window Openings
- Dividing Walls
- Mezzanine Floors
- Extra Wide Openings
- Split Stable Doors
- Stable Shutters
- Wind Locks to Roller Doors
- Doors on Internal Walls
- Vermin Proofing